Nature’s Grand Brantford
Estimated Completion: TBA | Prices from High $800,000’s
Nature’s Grand Brantford is an exceptional community featuring Freehold Townhomes & Detached Homes situated just south of Hardy Rd & Paris Rd. It presents a unique opportunity to reside mere steps away from the picturesque banks of the Grand River. Set amidst 100 acres of riverside and conservation greenspace, future residents of Nature’s Grand Brantford will enjoy convenient proximity to Highway 403, Downtown Brantford, Laurier Brantford Campus, VIA Rail Station, Big Box Stores, an extensive selection of nearby Parks & Trails, and much more.
30′ Detached Homes Starting From The $800s!
36′ Detached Homes Starting From The $900s!
40′ Detached Homes Starting From $1 Million!
44′ Detached Homes Starting From $1.1 Million!
More pre-construction projects? CLICK HERE
- Nature’s Grand offers a rare and unique opportunity to live just steps from the banks of the majestic Grand River where you will have beautiful river and forest views
- Located in the City of Brantford which was ranked the #1 Best Place to Buy Real Estate in 2018 due to its flourishing economy and affordable housing
- Just a 10 Minute Drive from Wilfrid Laurier University – Brantford Campus which is home to 3,000 students and is one of the fastest-growing university campuses in Ontario
- 3 minutes from Highway 403 allowing you to travel throughout Brantford, Hamilton, and the GTA with absolute ease
- 10 Minutes from Downtown Brantford where you will find a great assortment of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes, historic architecture, walking and biking trails, a diverse art and entertainment scene & so much more
- Less than 10 minutes from all of your shopping needs at Big Box Stores such as Shoppers Drug Mart, NoFrills, LCBO, FreshCo & More
- Conveniently located to neighbouring cities where you will be just 25 minutes from Cambridge, 20 Minutes from Hamilton, 30 Minutes to Burlington, 50 Minutes to Oakville & Kitchener, and 60 Minutes to Toronto
- 10 Minutes from the Brantford VIA Rail Station & the Brantford Transit Bus Terminal
- Close to The Brant Conservation Area where you can spend a fun day fishing, hiking, biking and even canoeing along the Grand River