Estimated Completion: 2027 | Starting at:TBA
Introducing Queen Church Condos, an astonishing new landmark residence coming soon to the heart of Downtown Toronto! Located at Queen St E & Church St, this remarkable development will become one of Toronto’s most highly sought after residences where the best of the best that Toronto has to offer is all within reach. Here, residents will find themselves steps from multiple TTC Bus stops and steps from Queen Station where Union Station and the Bloor-Danforth Line are easily accessible. Minutes from Ryerson University, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Nathan Phillips Square, Yonge-Dundas Square, the Financial District and surrounded with countless shops and restaurants – Queen Church Condos at 60 Queen St E will be in high demand for years to come!
- AA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto! Queen Church boasts a perfect Transit Score of 100/100 which means residents will have quick and convenient access to a number of transportation options such as multiple TTC Bus Stops along Queen St and Queen Station which is only a 4 minute walk from the development. From Queen Station, passengers can seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth line in just 4 quick stops north or travel 2 stops south to Union Station which features GO Train, GO Bus, VIA Rail Canada, as well as UP Express where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes!
- Conveniently located just an 11 minute walk (or 1 subway stop) from Ryerson University, where only 3.1% of the 43,000+ students are able to live on campus which means that there is a HUGE demand for off-campus housing. Ryerson will also be expanding with a new 29 Storey, 332,604-square-foot tower which will be home to the Daphne Cockwell Health Sciences Complex
- You are also just an 8 minute walk from George Brown College and a 5 minute drive (or 6 subway stops) from the University of Toronto
- Minutes from Toronto’s Financial District which is provides over 200,000 jobs
- Just a 6 minute walk from 65 King St E which is where Google has recently signed a major long-term lease occupying 400,000 sf of office space across 18 floors!
- Only a 5 minute walk from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, which has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- You will also be within walking distance to some of the best entertainment venues Toronto has to offer — Massey Hall (6 minutes), Ed Mirvish Theatre (7 minutes), Yonge-Dundas Square (8 minutes), City Hall (10 minutes), Nathan Phillips Square (9 minutes) and so much more! Not to mention the hundreds of shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the surrounding area
Occupancy: Early 2027
Storeys/Suites: 57 Storeys / 447 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 408 sq ft – 810 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Entrance Lobby, Fitness & Yoga Studio, Multi-Purpose Bar & Lounge, Party Room, Co-Working Lounge, Dining Area with Kitchen, Kids Play Zone, Pet Wash