Estimated Completion: 2027 | Starting at:$500,000s
Union City Condos
Union City is set to elevate luxury living in the Unionville neighbourhood of Markham. This carefully planned community boasts high-end condominiums, top-notch leisure facilities, and an array of convenient local services, making it the perfect choice for discerning urban dwellers. Strategically located at the intersection of Birchmount Road and Enterprise Boulevard, Union City provides easy access to a wealth of popular amenities such as major highways, shopping centers, and universities.
Experience the epitome of luxurious living at Union City Markham, where exceptional design and unparalleled convenience come together. Enjoy the finest quality of life in one of the most sought-after neighbourhoods in the GTA. Come home to Union City Markham today.
Manohar Sahota (Salesperson)
Homelife G1 Realty Inc. Brokerage
- Downtown Markham is a rapidly growing mixed-use urban center with upcoming developments of 2.2 million sq ft of office space, 2 million sq ft of retail space, and 10,000 condos and townhomes.
- Markham is Canada’s High-Tech Capital with over 1,000 technology and life sciences companies, 400 Canadian head offices, and 900 high-tech firms.
- The location provides easy access to major highways, such as Highway 407 and 404, which can seamlessly connect to Highway 401 and the Gardiner Expressway.
- The Unionville GO Station is just 3 minutes away, offering both GO Train & GO Bus Transit, providing easy access to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in under an hour.
- York University’s new Markham Campus is a few minutes away, accommodating 4,200 students and offering a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs.
- SmartCentres Markham Woodside is just 6 minutes away, featuring a variety of Big Box Stores, fashion retailers, dining options, and services.
- CF Markville Mall is 7 minutes away, offering over 160 shops, services, and dining options.
- Seneca College Markham Campus is less than 10 minutes away.
- Union City is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Metropia, with 25 years of building experience.
Union City, a development by Metropia, is located at Birchmount Rd & Enterprise Blvd and offers studio to 3 bedroom suites and townhomes. Tower 1 is 40 storeys with 370 suites, while Tower 2 is 44 storeys with a podium and 414 suites. Prices start from the mid $400s, with occupancy expected in September 2027. Suite sizes range from 290 sq ft to 889 sq ft, and maintenance fees are approximately $0.67 per sq ft, excluding utilities.
The deposit structure is $10,000 on signing, 5% minus $10,000 in 30 days, 5% on April 1st, 2024, 2.5% on October 1st, 2024, 2.5% on April 1st, 2025, and 5% on occupancy. For 3-bedroom suites over $1 million, the deposit structure is $10,000 on signing, 5% minus $10,000 in 30 days, 5% on April 1st, 2024, 5% on October 1st, 2025, and 5% on occupancy.
Incentives include VIP pricing and floor plans, first access to the best availability, capped development levies ($9,999 for all suites), free assignment (plus legal fees), property management and leasing services available.
Suite features include 9′ ceilings throughout, laminate flooring, stone kitchen countertops, stainless steel kitchen appliances, stacked washer and dryer, and more. Building amenities include Union House, a 5,000 sq. ft multi-purpose private residents club, 24-hour concierge, lobby lounge, pedestrian mews of 35,000 sq. ft., party room, indoor pool, fitness studio, golf simulator, indoor and outdoor children’s play area, sport’s court, billiards lounge, and a 6th level terrace of 45,000 sq. ft.